Book online your accommodation with us in Valencia!

mejores condiciones de reserva de alojamiento en travel habitat, ¡escápate a Valencia!

In Travel Habitat we set our priorities on the comfort and well-being of our guests. We are constantly working on analysing and implementing improvements for your satisfaction.

Very interesting conditions when booking online your accommodation

Therefore, now you can book your accommodation in Valencia (Spain) on our website with no payment required until 14 days before your arrival.

Until recently, online reservations at www.travelhabitat.com were confirmed when making the reservation, at which time it was confirmed by making a payment of 30 % of your stay, and upon arrival in Valencia the guests paid the remaining 70%.

NEW conditions for the website online reservation of your accommodation

In order to make the online booking of accommodation in Travel Habitat more convenient now, when making your accommodation reservation at www.travelhabitat.com , NO PAYMENT WILL BE REQUIRED. It will be a pre-reservation valid until 14 days before your arrival.

Then, 14 days before your arrival in Valencia, you will be charged 30 % of the stay, and during the check in upon your arrival the remaining 70 % will be charged. Summing up, accommodation reservations on the official Travel Habitat website now work as follows:

  1. Make your reservation whenever you wish to. NO payment will be required at this moment.
  2. 14 days before the arrival at your accommodation in Valencia: 30 % of the stay will be charged. In the event of making a reservation less than 14 days in advance, at the same moment of the reservation a 30 % will be charged.
  3. Upon your arrival, during the check in, the remaining 70% will be charged.

IMPORTANT: the cancellation conditions remain the same: if the reservation is cancelled, the first 30 % will be charged, and in case of No-Show, the 100% of the reservation amount will be charged.
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon in Valencia (Spain)!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *